Online Training: Advanced Development & Performance in PostgreSQL
This class covers important Intermediate and Advanced level details for developers interacting with PostgreSQL. The course begins with the overall database architecture, followed by details about crucial features like MVCC or locking and what consequences that has on applications or maintenance. The course also discusses how to analyze execution plans of queries, indexing options, and other tips and tricks related to performance and database tuning. This course is suitable for both database administrators and application developers using Java, PHP, Python, perl, .Net or any other client languages.
- Server Architecture & Server Tuning
- VACUUM, Freezing & Avoiding Wraparound
- Locking & Concurrency
- Advanced Development
- EXPLAIN and SQL Execution
- Workload Analysis
- Join Planning
- Transactions & Isolation
- Database Design Alternative
- Basics of Programming
- Basics of Systems Administration
- Basics of SQL – Basics of PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL Database Administration
- Advanced PostgreSQL development
- PostgreSQL Application Design
- PostgreSQL Tuning and Performance
- PostgreSQL Database Architecture
About Online Courses
Responding to the COVID-19 emergency, 2ndQuadrant now provides an online platform to learn from the world’s leading PostgreSQL experts. What was previously available only at PostgreSQL conferences is now being offered online – allowing you to enhance your practical knowledge of PostgreSQL from the comfort of your home. Sign up now for live and interactive training courses offered online at a special price.
View Terms & Conditions.