The webinar was held on Feb 13, 2018 and covered the following topics:
- What is a Foreign Data Wrapper?
- How to query MySQL, a Flat file, a Python script, a REST interface and a different Postgres Node
- Perform all of the above simultaneously
- Take snapshots of this data for fast access
- Tweak remote systems for better performance
- Package as an API for distribution
- Stream to Kafka
- Write data to... MongoDB!?
- What does all of this have in common?
Speaker: Shaun Thomas | Principal Consultant at 2ndQuadrant